NHS England and Ipsos MORI have published the latest results from the GP Patient Survey 2019. The results show the majority of patients have had a good overall experience of their GP practice (83%)
- The GP Patient Survey (GPPS) is an England-wide survey, providing GP practice level data about patients’ experiences of general practice.
- Ipsos MORI administers the survey on behalf of NHS England.
- This report sets out the national headline and summary findings for the 2019 GPPS publication.
- 2,328,560 questionnaires were sent out nationally, and 770,512 were returned completed between 2nd January and 5th April 2019. This represents a response rate of 33.1%.
- The questionnaire can be found here www.gp-patient.co.uk/surveysandreports