This guide draws on insights from research, policy analysis and leadership practice to outline ways in which practices can create and sustain effective teams, as they come together to form primary care networks | The Kings Fund
The need for collaboration and communication underpins much of the guide and links to further reading and case studies to support each section are provided. The guide looks at the following questions:
- What are the fundamentals of effective teams?
- Which roles should you recruit?
- How can you make best use of new roles?
- How can teams communicate effectively?
- Do you need to re-design your physical space?
- How can you ensure supportive management and accountability?
- How can you work across organisations?
- How should you engage with your patients?
- How can you manage yourselves effectively?
Full document: How to build effective teams in general practice